- Our physical health and mental health are connected and those with long term health conditions or long COVID may be facing specific challenges. The Every Mind Matters COVID-19 hub has expert advice and tips to help you manage.
- Since lockdown lifted, people may have been feeling worried about going ‘back to normal’ or finding the change difficult. Search Every Mind Matters for practical tips and expert advice to help you feel more in control.
- Better Health – Every Mind Matters will get you started with a free, NHS-approved Mind Plan, available on the website. By answering five quick questions you’ll get a personalized action plan with practical tips to help you deal with stress and anxiety, boost your mood, sleep better and feel more in control.
- This is complemented by the COVID-19 content hub, which includes tips and support on coping with money worries, job uncertainty and how to ease back into socializing at your own pace. The platform also includes practical tips on dealing with stress and anxiety, boosting your mood, sleeping better and what you can do to help others.
- Get a free, NHS-approved Every Mind Matters mental health action plan to help you feel better over time.
World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health Day is on 10th October!
Non-urgent advice: Support for children and young people
The Better Health – Every Mind Matters website also has a range of dedicated support and resources to help parents look after the mental wellbeing of their children and for young people to care for their own mental health and wellbeing.
Covid-19 has impacted us all in different ways. As the situation changes you might feel nervous about the future or frustrated by the way your life has changed.
Everyone feels different sometimes. It’s important to remember it is OK to feel this way and that everyone reacts differently – for most of us, these difficult feelings will pass
Search Every Mind Matters for practical tips and expert advice to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing