- Mindfulness – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Information: You can watch this short mindful breathing exercise video on YouTube from Every Mind Matters.. Be Mindful is an online course for reducing stress, anxiety and depression.
- Action for Happiness (actionforhappiness.org)
The mission of Action for Happiness is to promote a happier world, through a culture that prioritises happiness and kindness.
We do this by helping people get together regularly (face-to-face where possible) to learn evidence-based skills for happier living, feel a sense of belonging and commit to personal action to create more happiness, both for themselves and others.
We have no religious, political or commercial affiliations and welcome people of all faiths (or none) and all parts of society. Members of the movement make a simple pledge: to try to create more happiness in the world.
- WorryTree – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
The WorryTree app aims to help you take control of worry wherever you are. You can use the app to record whatever you feel worried about. It uses cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques to help you notice and challenge your worries. It can also help you create an action plan for managing worry.
- Wiltshire IAPT | Providing psychological services to the people of Wiltshire
- COVID-19 Update: Please note that we continue to offer appointments via the telephone and the Attend Anywhere video platform throughout this time, please continue to check our website and social media pages for updates.
Breathing exercises for stress – NHS
This calming breathing technique for stress, anxiety and panic takes just a few minutes and can be done anywhere. You will get the most benefit if you do it regularly, as part of your daily routine.