Community Urgent Eye Care Service (CUES)

If you have any problems with your eyes, including the symptoms below, you should first contact your regular opticians (also known as optometrists):

  • A red or painful eye
  • Something in your eye, that won’t come out
  • Sudden change in vision
  • Flashes or floaters

If this is not possible, you can find a practice that can help you by going to and entering your postcode.

This will enable you to find the nearest participating opticians/optometrists to you.

YouTube: Urgent Eye Care Service